Airbrushing Workshop - Full Day
Airbrush Workshop - 1 Day
This 1 day Airbrush makeup workshop is a 6 hour theory demo and practical lesson. It covers the following:
1) Airbrush Makeup System Equipment Maintenance
2) Product Knowledge
3) Airbrushing Techniques for Beauty and Character Makeup
$300 for lesson with 20% off Kryolan makeup products on the day.
108 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC
14th March - 10.00-16:30
20 Oxford Square, Darlinghurst NSW
***Please note your spot will not be confirmed until the store running the workshop can check on availability and class numbers. Please contact the store running this workshop prior to making a payment to confirm the workshop schedule and availability.***
Little Collins Street 03 9654 4147 or [email protected]
Darlinghurst 02 9331 0141 or [email protected]
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
1. These workshops are not accredited, however a Kryolan Certificate of Completion will be issued.
2. All makeup techniques during the workshops will be based on personal OR peer to peer application.
3. To secure your spot in any of our workshops, we require an upfront non-refundable payment to be made prior to the commencement date.
4. If you make a payment for a workshop and you do not turn up for any reason, you are not entitled to a refund, however you may roll the payment over to the next available workshop.
5. It is Kryolan's policy not to refund workshop fees paid. The enrolled students acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of enrolling cancelled places at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
6. If the total class number is less than a minimum of 3 students, the class may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled at the discretion of KRYOLAN Australia.