Subscribe to our email newsletter today to receive updates on the latest news, tutorials and special offers!
This class covers the basics of special effects makeup - from bruising, cuts, burns to the skin and more.
Run by an experienced Special FX Makeup Artist.
Cost is $89, with 20% off on Kryolan Products
|108 Little Collins St, Melbourne VIC||Friday 12th July||5-7pm|
|20 Oxford Square, Darlinghurst NSW||Thursday 11th July||5- 7pm|
***Please note your spot will not be confirmed until the store running the workshop can check on availability and class numbers. Please contact the store running this workshop prior to making a payment to confirm the workshop schedule and availability.***
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
1. These workshops are not accredited, however a Kryolan Certificate of Completion will be issued.
2. All makeup techniques during the workshops will be based on personal OR peer to peer application.
3. To secure your spot in any of our workshops, we require an upfront non-refundable payment to be made prior to the commencement date.
4. If you make a payment for a workshop and you do not turn up for any reason, you are not entitled to a refund, however you may roll the payment over to the next available workshop.
5. It is Kryolan's policy not to refund workshop fees paid. The enrolled student acknowledges that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of enrolling cancelled places at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
6. If the total class number is less than a minimum of 3 students, the class may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled at the discretion of KRYOLAN Australia.
Write Your Own Review