Workshop Terms & Conditions
Workshop Terms & Conditions:
1. These workshops are not accredited, however, Kryolan Certificate of Completion will be issued.
2. All makeup techniques during the workshops will be based on personal OR peer to peer application.
3. To secure your spot in any of our workshops, we require an upfront non-refundable payment to be made prior to the commencement date.
4. If you make a payment for a workshop and you do not turn up for any reason, you are not entitled to a refund, however you may roll the payment over to the next available workshop.
5. It is Kryolan's policy not to refund workshop fees paid. The enrolled students acknowledge that these arrangements are reasonable having regard to the difficulties of enrolling cancelled places at such short notice and the significant administration cost of cancellations.
6. If the total class number is less than a minimum of 3 students, the class may be cancelled, postponed or rescheduled at the discretion of KRYOLAN Australia.
For further information regarding these workshops please contact the store running the workshops on:
Little Collins St 03 9654 4147 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Darlinghurst 02 9331 0141 or email@example.com
Melbourne Emporium 03 9639 4630 or firstname.lastname@example.org